Now Hiring! 2015 Summer Camps
Know someone who is looking for a fun summer job and enjoys working with kids? The Division of Recreation & Parks is continuing to hire for a variety of summer camp jobs. Preferred skills include experience in recreation, education, working with children, and working in a team environment. The perfect summer job for a great summer working with great kids! Feel free to email Heather Grubb, Recreation Coordinator at email@example.com (or call her at her office: 804.270.2161) with questions.
Apply now at www.henricojobs.com or follow these direct links:
Recreation Aide – IRC77979
Recreation Aide: Rising 11th, 12th graders (16+)
Recreation Instructor – IRC77263
Recreation Instructor: Must have graduated high school by the start of employment (June 16)
Recreation Center Coordinator – IRC77358
Recreation Coordinator: Must have graduated high school by the start of employment and have one year of relevant experience
Published by AdrienneTheLibrarian
ABOUT … Adrienne, Teen Librarian & Digital Media Lab Librarian at Libbie Mill Library.
Hi, I’m Adrienne, and I’ve been a Teen Librarian at HCPL since 2006. I started at Twin Hickory and moved to Libbie Mill in 2015. Come visit our Teen Room and check out all we have for you -- books, great study and hanging out space, free computers, free classes in 3D design & printing, Coding, Photoshop and soooo much more!
Random stuff about me:
* Favorite book: Hmmmm, this is hard, since it changes all the time as I read new stuff and depending on what mood I’m in. However, there is one book that I know will still make me snort with laughter even when I’m 80 years old — The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, by Douglas Adams.
* Favorite food: perfectly made toast
* Favorite band/music: Cake. I will never get enough Cake.
* Favorite reference question: Q: How long does it take the galaxy to rotate once? A: It’s called a galactic or cosmic year and it takes about 225-250 million earth years.
* Pets: I have two cats and a dog. Marcus and Grey are the cats who were rescued from a box in the woods when they were just little puffballs. When they are not acting insane, they are very sweet and purr loudly. My dog is named Peter and he's a medium size poodle mix (we call him the substandard poodle). He's got floppy ears, snores and loves green beans.
View all posts by AdrienneTheLibrarian