Henrico County is hiring summer interns for Libbie Mill and Varina area libraries!
Are you a high school junior or senior who is looking for an internship this summer? Do you love helping people? Do you love to read and work with technology? Then this is the internship for you!
Work hours: Not to exceed 29 hours a week
Desired GPA: 2.50 or better
How to apply
- Go to http://www.henricojobs.com.
- Click on “Apply for a job” under the “Links” section.
- Click on the job category “Intern” and click “Search”.
- All internships for Henrico County will appear. Look for “Teen Library Intern I” in that list.
- Fill in ALL the blanks in addition to uploading your resume. Do not submit only your resume and do nothing else. Fill in ALL the blanks.
Questions? Talk to your local teen librarian.
Apply by April 11! Good luck!